Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back From Montana!

Just a quick note this morning to let everyone know I'm back from my trip to Montana and will resume regular updates and postings as soon as possible. I had a fantastic time in Yellowstone, which I'll be sharing  with you more in depth soon, but for now, lets just say that the park is even more beautiful in the winter and far less crowded.

I had the opportunity to go snowshoeing and cross country skiing through some fantastic landscapes, and spot plenty of wildlife as well. The critters of Yellowstone are on fine display during the winter months, as they are often far easier to spot then during the summer, and many of them have come down from the higher altitudes in search of food. As a result, the bison, elk, and big horn sheep are common sights, with plenty of coyotes, trumpeter swans, and even a fox or two as well.

If you'd like to check out some photos of the trip click here. Otherwise, check out my new friend below and I'll get on with the regular adventure news.