Thursday, May 26, 2011

Atacama Desert: Round 2!

Just a quick site note to let everyone know that I'm traveling again. Yes, I know, life is rough, but this is actually the trip that I tried to go on a few weeks back, but was thwarted by the weather. So far, that doesn't seem to be an issue this time out, and with any luck, tomorrow morning I'll be in the Atacama Desert in Chile. 

While I'm there, I'll be staying at the Tierra Atacama resort, which I'm told has WiFi Internet access. Hopefully that means I'll be able to post some updates during the evening, although my days will likely be spent scrambling up volcanoes, going on desert treks, and mountain biking. And when I'm done playing outside, in the driest place on the planet no less, I'll head back to the resort for some serious pampering. Adventure and luxury! What a great trip! :)

Obviously, this weekend looks to be another busy one in the Himalaya, especially on the North Side of Everest. Hopefully I'll be able to post a few updates on what is going on. Otherwise, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll be back to regular posting early next week, when I should have plenty of great photos to share as well.