Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't Forget To "Ditch The Deet!"


Just a quick reminder of the contest that I launched yesterday in which I'm giving away a little Spring/Summer Survival Kit that includes a SOL Core Lite survival tool, as well as a Natrapel insect repellent wipes, Afterbite Itch Eraser and Ben's Insect treatment for clothing and gear. All you have to do to enter to win is send me an e-mail with the subject line of "Ditch The Deet" to kungfujedi@gmail.com. In the body of the message tell me about your outdoor plans for this spring and summer, and why this "survival kit" might just come in handy. On Friday of this week, and for the next few weeks, I'll be randomly picking a winner to send this pack to.

And while you're at it, drop by DitchTheDeet.com to enter the contest that Natrapel has going at the moment. On that site, you can upload your favorite photo from your outdoor adventures, and you just might end up winning some other cool swag, gear, or even a trip for four to the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Not a bad place to spend a few days this summer!

Good luck to everyone who enters, I've been enjoying the notes that I've received so far!